Bangladesh is an important and dependent country for human resource migration. About 2 million young people are being added to the international workforce every year by the help of Boesl and other manpower companies.
History Of Boesl
In the seventies, the Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training (BMET), an agency of the government of Bangladesh, initially started the work of immigration.
But in the Eighties the government allowed immigration for private agencies and BMET stopped direct migration of workers.
To ensure transparency and professional migration in the immigration sector, the Government of Bangladesh established the only government company in 1974 called Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Limited (BOESL).
Boesl is a company under the Ministry of Expatriate Welfare and Foreign Affairs. At present, the company is being run by its own income. Boesl is a for-profit government company.
The main objective of this company is to recruit workers abroad with honesty, ethics, efficiency and speed and to provide necessary services to the workers going abroad.
How to Download Boesl App
Boesl app is made by Bangladesh Computer council with the help of BNDA team. In its new update they make this app android 9 compitable.
Boesl App for Android
- Updated: January 15, 2020
- Size: 9.9M
- Installs: 10,000+
- Current Version: 1.5.3
- Requires Android: 4.4 and up
- Rating: 4.3
Features of Boesl Apps
- Real-time push notification for brand spanking new job opportunities!
- View the list of ongoing notices and job opportunities.
- Audiovisual content on skill set, preparation for going abroad, awareness about fraudulent activities than on.
- Provision of Complain submission to authority.
- Provision of looking special region or country (such as the Korean Republic) specific news.
- General information about BOESL.
- Updated notices and knowledge with ‘Mark as favourite’ and search facilities.
- Language settings, Application information about version, copyright, etc.
- Anyone can easily know about the BOESL EPS-TOPIK and its’ goals as a MEC in BD.
How to Register a Complain in Boesl App
- Open Boesl app
- Tap on “COMPLAIN”
- Fill up the form by putting necessary information
- Then tap on “SUBMIT COMPLAIN” Button
- If you submit any other complain before then click on “SEE RESPONSE TO YOUR PREVIOUS COMPLAIN” Button
If you need more this kind of posts then check this TIPS AND TRICKS POSTS